Supra is the brand name of Jenving
Technology - a Swedish company founded over 30 years ago by a young former
Ericsson engineer called Tommy Jenving...
Since then, many new and innovative products have been designed and manufactured
by Jenving, including:
* Classic 4mm speaker cable - one of the very first dedicated audio cables designed
solely for use as a loudspeaker cable - most people used lighting flex before
* Ply - low inductance speaker cables
* Swift - an easy to use XLR connector
* Rondo - a bi-wire speaker cable
* LoRad - a flexible, shielded mains cable
* Sword - a zero inductance speaker cable
Supra products are distributed
around the world and across all fields where cables are required - in domestic,
marine, automotive, industrial, medical and military sectors.
Indeed, Supra products are in use in many places outside the typical "home"
environment, such as in hospitals, theme parks, trucks and aeroplanes.
Click here to see a short video, from AudiogoN @ CES Jan 2008 about Tommy
Jenving (opens in new window).
to see a short 5 minute film, made in 2010, about Supra cables factory and it's
production (opens in new window).
Click here to read a short interview with Tommy
Jenving, from 2005.
here to read a short interview with Tommy Jenving from 1997 (opens in new
If you have any queries concerning Supra cables, please send us an email